Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Lights Are On, But Nobody's Home

Wow...Wakestock...More like Wakesuck.

It started raining.

I could handle that.

Then the mud started taking the piss.

After I got some wellies, I could handle that.

But cancelling the music...Fuck you.

That aside, it was still an amazing time while I was there, and I made TuckerMax look like a lightweight drinker.

I invented ZeroTrace drunk.

The first night there, I knew I'd enjoy myself as a few things like:

"YOU NEED A WILLY ON YOUR FACE!"

...and...

"I HOPE GLOBAL WARMING KILLS ALL THE SAILORS!"

...were shouted across the campsite.

Good stuff.

But yes, after obtaining a pair of wellies, and the rest of my friends arriving, it was party time.

I honestly can't remember a lot of it...I got home and went through my phone to see a lot of videos I can't remember taking...Some will never see the light of day.

I'm just looking forward to a refund now...A great few days for free sounds ace .

No comments: