Sunday, July 15, 2007

A New Me

I've decided to revert to the arsehole I grew up as...Somewhere I went soft.

Anyway...Being an argumentative shit on the Internet these days seems to be prosperous...I shall promise now though, to only ever speak the truth.

In other words, I need to do some exciting shit in order to have something worth typing.

It's going to be pretty slow for the first few weeks...But that's because I'll be waiting for a potential story to come along.

Hell, by this time next week, I'll have been to Wakestock...A field of teens drinking and listening to loud music for a weekend...If I don't get anything from that, I may aswell pack up my shit and leave the Internet for good.

...but on the other hand, I'm an obnoxious cunt sober...Let's see how a few thousand people handle me drunk.

I'll be sporting the traits of a perfect gentleman.

I'll be at least, but not limited to, the following:

* a racist.
* a womaniser.
* a pretentious arsehole (my personal favourite).
* a drunken fool who has a lack of respect for anything that contradicts with my opinion.

Hell if all goes well, I'll be called a Maddox/TuckerMax clone in no time!

No comments: