Friday, March 28, 2008

Sorry Pritchard!

First blog post in a while...But a more than important one that's for sure.

Let's cut the bullshit and get to the chase.

Thanks to Dainton, I prank called Matthew Pritchard (both of the best TV show around, Dirty Sanchez).

Trying to get his number round like wildfire (07929275462) I posted it on 4chan (along with the first of two rough transcripts of the phone call I made).

Turns out that news spreads faster than you might think.

Another poster on 4chan kindly linked everyone to this: http://www.budaily.com/?p=104

Shit...News DOES travel fast.

I'm famous on the Internet for pranking a legend...Wow, I guess this makes up for Play.com not delivering GT5 Prologue today.

Anyway...First copy of transcript:

My first call went something like this:

“Pritchard’s personal assistant” (sounded like Dainton) then he asked me my name, I said Mr Spanksworthy…He asked me if I wanted to leave a message and he put the phone on loudspeaker and recorded me saying “Hi Pritchard, I just wanted to let you know that your mother’s underwear is stickier than usual tonight…” and then he cut me off (loudspeaker) and said something like “You fucking cunt I’ll come and rape your mother in the arse in a minute!”

...and the second...

"Pritchard's PA here" (sounded like Dainton)

"Alright, is Pritchard there?"

"No, this is his PA, his personal assistant.

Do you want to leave a message?"

"Yeah ok"

"What's your name then please?"

"Mr Spanksworthy"

"Mr Spanksworthy?"

"Yeah"

"Right just wait a minute and when I say leave your message"

"OK"

"When you're ready"

"Alright Pritch, I just wanted to let you know that your mother's underwear is stickier than usual lately..."

(Obviously Pritchard pissed off now)

"YOU FUCKING CUNT! I'LL FUCKING RAPE YOUR MOTHER IN THE ARSE I WILL!"

*Me laughing the whole time*

*He hangs up*

...I honestly can't wait to see this uploaded.

No comments: