Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm Cursed, But I'm Happy I'm Not The Only One Suffering

The ability to take out the pieces of the puzzle and think about ones actions in a hypothetical situation.

I hate thinking too much...In fact, it's a combination of the ability to look too deeply into things, mixed with far too much common sense. I can make the most simplest of situations seems more complex than quantum physics.

For example...I've been thinking of legally changing my name for a while now (perhaps to Lain...Bonus points if you know where it's from). Now along with that, I was over thinking about the implications that come with it in no time at all, what I spent a while thinking of though was the mental change that would come with it.

For the simple act of changing my name, I began thinking of spiritual symbolism and the changes that come with that.

This is what happens when I don't smoke weed, hell I've been compared to that guy in Road Trip before (same situation as me, but he smokes weed to slow his thought train down).

But like the title explains, I get a large amount of pleasure knowing that there are others like me (to an extent). So as I start thinking...I try and involve these types of people, that way I can really play with their minds, hell I know what it's like to be in their position, so really screwing them up is like riding a bike...Once you know how...You can ruin people's lives for ever...Or something like that.

On a semi-related topic...I want some name change suggestions... Leave them as a comment to this post, I'm heavily in favour of Lain right now though (keeping my middle and surnames).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You want to change your name to that of a nubile young girl with an extreme technical prowesse?

Hot.