Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm Still Alive...Partially

Just letting you all know that I've had a lot on my plate recently, and that's why there has been a severe lack of me in your lives (physically aswell).

I turned 18 on the 3rd of this month...Good times.

And to be honest, nothing has changed...Sure I can legally buy alcohol now, and I once again I'm of the legal age to smoke, but I don't smoke cigarettes anymore, and I've been drinking since I was about 14...Like I said, nothing has changed.

I've been playing far too much games on my PS3 after my birthday...Spent about £190 on games...Not bad going eh?

Found out just how true the following saying is aswell:

"You always want what you can't have a lot more than anything else."

Argh indeed.

Need something else now to pad out the rest of this post...

Hmm, a joke that has my sense of humour almost nailed to a cross...

Ralph and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital.

One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Ralph suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there. Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Ralph out.

When the Head Nurse became aware of Edna's heroic act she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.

When she went to tell Edna the news she said, "Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged; since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of another patient, I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness. The bad news is, Ralph, the patient you saved, hung himself with his bathrobe belt in the bathroom. I am so sorry, but he's dead."

Edna replied "He didn't hang himself. I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?"

Brilliant, I know.

You might hear from my this week, I'm buying Guitar Hero 3 on my PS3 this friday, I may share my experiences with it.

No comments: