Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Week From Now...There Will Be Hell. It's Going To Be Dandy!

Yep, the time has come, 7 days from now (leading to the 21st of October), I'll be going to see Mindless Self Indulgence.

Fuck yes.

Anyway...So far there hasn't been much in the way of going wrong on this endeavour.


Things are going well. A little too well if you ask me, I've been waiting for things to pack in and mess up, but aside from having trouble getting a suitable skirt...Things are good. I'm worried.

I'm sharing a hotel room with my friend, and I'm honestly scared that he'll try to rape me. Seriously, I'll be hooking him (and myself up) to avoid that.

As for the skirt, yeah, I've been saved; a friend of mine who knows exactly what type of clothing I like said she'd bail me out there...Good times.

So it goes like this:

MSI Our Pain Your Gain T-Shirt.
This skirt (not sure what it looks like...Just above the knee anyway).
Pink fishnets.
Boots.

And I'll be raping LynZ and Kitty. There will be pictures, and hopefully video of the ordeal.

Wish me luck...Cunts.

No comments: